Tuesday, September 25, 2012

New Ideas for Signs

Someone please give me a reason to make these signs! I've come up with a few new ideas. Okay, so really, I'm not "coming up with them"; I'm seeing REALLY cute wedding invitations and using them as my inspiration to make larger versions of them as signs. What do you think?

Idea #1: I'm thinking I would add a scroll or flourish at the bottom to spruce it up. 


Idea #2:  

Idea #3: I'm aware the graphic at the top looks ridiculous. I would find a graphic similar to this one in the software I use to cut the vinyl, but for the sake of the draft, I ripped this one off the actual invite I used as inspiration for this sign.


Idea #4: My FAVORITE of all of them.



2 comments:

  1. LOVE your work! I'm waiting for my daughter to decide which ones she wants, then I'll be contacting you to order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you! Feel free to email me st shancu824@yahoo.com when you're ready!

    ReplyDelete