Saturday, November 3, 2012

Check me out on pinterest!

What I love about making these signs is getting to experiment a little with ideas other people have found. So, I started pinning a few signs I've LOVE to make for people! You can see some stuff I've been inspired by at http://pinterest.com/shannon82484/signs/. Whether it's menus, programs, I've even been known to use invitations as inspiration for signs, so anything you're thinking about send my way and we'll see what we can do! Since I can't make an entry on here without posting a picture, here is my most recent favorite idea I'd love to try. Use the top sign and add an arrow at the bottom is a simple and unique way to direct people to the venue. Love it.

Love this one; so simple and cute. Put an arrow on the "I Do" sign and would be perfect for a directional sign to the venue!

No comments:

Post a Comment